Monday, December 31, 2012


2013 Goals

1.      Walk 365 miles (again this year).

2.      1 hour of toning a week (52 total hours this year).

3.      Read 365 books to my children this year (ensures family time).

4.      Obtain my Master’s degree!

I had a hard time deciding what I wanted my goal for the next year to be. I want to add in more toning, but also keep up with the walking/cardio. I love getting out in the fresh air and having “me” time. So I decided to keep the same walking goal. This year I won’t be pregnant, so that will eliminate several challenges. I also want to make sure I’m reading to my kids and spending plenty of quality time with them, so I will read a book a day on average to them. Oh and I’m going to be reading some books myself and go back to school online trying to get my Master’s degree.

I’ll keep you posted on how I’m doing! J

Good luck to you on your goals. Be sure to set some and track your progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment