Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9 update

Making some progress!
Jan 9 update:
  • 3 hours of videos/toning in so far this year
  • 10.57 miles
Feeling great! Loving this warmer weather! Sure hope everyone is getting some time in outside to enjoy it.

My free advice for this week: Don't give up on yourself. Push yourself to do just a little bit more, walk a little further, run a little further, do a couple more situps or pushups, just always try to go for a few more. You will be surprised at what your body is capable of! Really! When I think about quitting running and just want to finish my trip out with walking, I push for another couple tenths of a mile. Sure haven't keeled over yet. :) I've also been doing some Jillian Michaels videos, which are really tough. I always push myself to try to do all of the moves she wants the viewers to do and not cheat and quit early or modify the moves. I believe its this mentality that's causing me to finally see some slowly toning muscles in my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment